|MELF is the acronym for Metal Electrode Leadless Face - a leadless cylindrical component that is metallized on two ends.
It is designed majorly as a SMD (Surface Mounting Device) component. Since manufacturing process of MELF resistor is more complex than flat-chip resistor,
MELF resistor has its own advantages over flat-chip type.
DIRECT Passive Electronics offers MELF resistors including ultra precision, high pulse load, and common type with more stability, moisture proof, low TCR, compacted size. Full lines meet RoHS Directives, MIL-R-10509, MIL-R-55182, and other military grade.
|MELF RESISTORS- Download Entire MELF Resistor Catalogue, PDF file (472KB).
|Non-inductance MELF - RFM Series
Non-inductance. High frequency. Resistance range: 25Ω to 200Ω. Tolerance range: ±0.5% to ±5.0%. Power dissipation rating at 70°C up to 0.75W. Small size.
RFM Series - PDF (296KB)
|25 ~ 200
||0.5 ~ 5.0
||10 ~ 50
|Precision MELF - RJM Series
MELF Precision Resistor comes with advanced thin film technology, Low TCR: lower than ±5ppm/°C, tolerance up to ±0.05%, power dissipation rating up to 5W, excellent overall stability: Class 0.10, and wide resistance range: 0.1Ω to 22MΩ.
RJM Series - PDF (315KB)
|0.1 ~ 22M
||0.05 ~ 5.00
||5 ~ 50
|Carbon Film MELF - RDM Series
MELF Carbon Film Resistor features free direction for mounting due to cylindrical design, high solderability due to specially plated electrodes, electrodes strength is higher than flat chip resistors, and lower current noise than thick film flat chip resistors.
RDM Series - PDF (300KB)
|1 ~ 1M
||2.00 ~ 5.00
||350 ~ 1500
|Pulse Anti Surge MELF - RGM Series
Advanced metal glaze film technology provides high pulse loading capability and excellent anti-surge performance, wide resistance range: 50kΩ to 1GΩ, tolerance up to ±0.5%, power dissipation rating at 70°C up to 3W.
RGM Series - PDF (322KB)
|50K ~ 2G
||0.5 ~ 10.0
||100 ~ 200
- MELF - Metal Electrode Leadless Face
- PRECISION - Tighter Tolerance, Lower TCR
- SMD - Surface Mount Devices, Chip Type
- POWER TO-220 STYLE - Thin Film, High Precision
- POWER TYPE - Chambers, Braking, Load Banks
- HIGH VOLTAGE - Extreme Energy Consumption
- CURRENT SENSE - Low Resistance
- COMMERCIAL TYPE - Low Power Consumption
- PIEZOELECTRIC & MIRCOWAVE
- FILTERS - For Audio Visual, Communication Equipment
- RESONATORS - LC Oscillation, Electrical Resonance
- CRYSTAL RESONATORS - Ceramic Quartz Crystal
- DIELECTRIC - High Q Throughout Microwave Bands
- SAW - Low Profile, for CDMA800/1900/GPS System
- INDUCTORS & COILS
- RF INDUCTOR - SMD Type, Multilayer Beads, High SRF
- POWER INDUCTOR - SMT Low-Profile, High-Current
- FIXED INDUCTOR - Radial, Axial, Through Hole Type
- COILS - SMD Common Mode Choke
© 2008 Direct Electronics Tech. Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.